Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Food



An outline
Title     : Fabulous vocabulary for kids
Focus   : Vocabulary
Level   : Junior High School

Opening
Hello guys, how are you?
Here, I have two pictures. Who are they?



  

Have you ever seen them before? What do you think about them?

Main Activity
There are a lot of pictures of food and beverages here that you can find it in your daily activity.
Find the answer below the pictures.






Here I have a video that can increase your vocabulary
check this out!






OK, have you done it?
After you finish watch the video, you have two more pictures here. Please, write down sentences about it.
Example          : Father: this Turkey is so delicious.
                          Johny : yes father, I do agree. I want to eat more.



Well done! You did a great job and for your next activity is make a story from pictures that I have given to you.
There are three pictures here, please make one until two sentences in every picture so you can make a simple story about Mr Bean activities. don't forget to add some fruits in the conversation.
  





Closing activity
OK, after you finish make your own story, tell you story in front of the class.
After you have done read your story, please submit your work on my desk.

in the of the class, please do the comprehension Quiz to check your vocabulary

10 comments:

  1. Strengths: good lesson and you provide some media, such as; picture, video, and one-click test. Beside that, I like Mr. Bean.
    Weakness: your blog background is not quite interesting, but I think this blog's weaknesses are already covered by its' strengths.
    Suggestion: Keep blogging and posting my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you yodha,, I'll try to find interesting background.

      Delete
  2. Strengths: good lesson and you provide some media, such as; picture and video
    Weakness: your video is voiceless and unclear instruction on the previous activity
    Suggestion: it would be better if there is a voice on your video and give the phonetic transcription on the picture
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you melang,, the next post I'll try to find a better video.

      Delete
  3. strenght : interesting picture, and video. It can attract the students, and makes them more interested in learning the vocabularies.

    weakness and suggestion : the vocabulary in your blog is about food, right? I think the pictures in the beginning are not suitable with the topic. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right. in the beginning I want to get students attention by give them something interesting and I think both of them is interesting :D
      thank you Fita

      Delete
  4. strengths: This page provides many interesting pictures and simple language use,
    weaknesses: I agree with Melang, there is no voice in your video. actually i do not really understand about your activities in this page. your building knowledge and your activities I think, they do not relate to each other, make your material incorporated, congruent, and coherence. There also some pictures which is unreadable. I think you should improve those things. Well done, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you diandra,, my blog has been updated,

      Delete